About this website planning guide:
When I look back on when I first started out as a business owner, my first website was a willy-nilly hot mess! I had no plan, I was doing a “build-as-you-go” type of website that I had to change numerous times. I now know that if you don’t have a website plan, you’ll have a site that doesn’t sell. That is why I decided to write this guide, to help other business owners like myself from stumbling through the process, making hours of mistakes and working in a constant state of frustration.
This website planning guide will help you in so many ways that I wish I’d had help with when I started out.
- How to plan your website’s look and feel
- How to determine your business keywords
- How and where to collect your data, images, keywords etc., as you plan for your site
- What is SEO?
- Why your site will not get seen without SEO
- The free cloud-based organized source to store all your data
- How to put your images to work
- How to identify your ideal customer
- How to manage the content for your website build
- Which website platform (Shopify, Squarespace, WordPress) is right for you
- What is a sitemap and why is it important?
- How your competitors can help you build a great site
- Learn how your domain name can help Google find you